Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Writing T3 wk 2

 This week we watched an award winning short film called umbrella. After we watched it, we put it on a Google doc and below is what we writ for it (Not the whole story)

Umbrella

Early one stormy evening, the door to Miss Elem’s Home For Children swung open. The girl with the lemon yellow umbrella, reluctantly stumbled into the orphanage before finding a home for her umbrella. Not wanting to be spotted, Boris quickly ducked his head behind the door frame so that he was hidden away from prying eyes. Standing off from the side the girl examined and saw the tremendous scene while the children dug through the ginormous box for hidden goodies. The girl grinned as she observed the young boy speeding across the room like a roaring Ferrari. Her smile quickly vanished off her face as she looked back at the umbrella stand and all she saw were puddles forming a track all the way up the stairs. Her sunshine bright yellow precious umbrella had been stolen.


Question: have you watched this short film before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post