Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

How to make a quality blog post and comment

 Hello I am going to be telling you how to make a quality blog post and comment. Firstly I am going to show you how to make a quality blog post. First you're gonna need an introduction (like how I just did at the start). Once you have done that now you need to write about a theme. It could be about what you did in the holiday's, or some work that you thought was interesting. Now you just need to add an ending like "thanks for reading this post I hope you enjoyed".

Now i'm going to show how to make a quality blog comment. First you need to think of something thoughtful like maybe add some more detail or maybe write a little bit more. Another thing you could add would be asking a question or answering a question from their blog. That would maybe encourage them to edit it a little bit. One more thing you could do is add something helpful like if you were in school maybe next time don't sit next to someone that will distract you so you can write more. 


Thank you for reading how to make a quality blog post and comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eli,
    This is a great explanation of how to write an awesome blog post. It will really help bloggers to post interesting work.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mrs Roach I have not posted in a long time because I was sick and also in tumu we have to post 2 things a week

      Eli

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post