Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

T4 wk 1 Reading

 For reading this week we read a book called sustainability and we had to make 5 questions about that 

(if you know any of them put that in the comments!). Here are the five questions 

  1. Why are people using fossil fuels instead of using things like hydro for energy not oil or coal?

  2. How is dropping rubbish release greenhouse gases?

  3. Why does sun reflect off greenhouse gases?

  4. How does climate change work?

  5. Why does eating insects increase sustainability?





Question:Do you know what sustainability means?

3 comments:

  1. I dont know what sustainability means.
    I think I know how climate change works,so heat from the sun gets hotter because greenhouse gasses make heat bounce of back into the sun which makes it hotter and then the hotter sun melts the polar ice caps which elevates the water level.
    Still this blog is really good and those questions are really good!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information on climate change and maybe you could do some research to figure out what sustainability means.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post